Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Since I don't have enough to do...

Here's a list of all the upcoming renovation projects I'd like to tackle:

Upholster a headboard for my bedroom
    Like this one shown done by Young House Love

Take up carpet and paint my stairs.
     I love the chocolate brown and white shown here on Twice Remembered

Make a picture album of all the old family photos

Make a slipcover for the living room ottoman I previously posted about

Exterior stain my patio chairs to protect them from the elements!

Re-upholster the vanity stool in my guest room to match the decor

Make new curtains for the guest room


Other things I'm thinking about:

Make slipcovers for my lounge chairs

Make over my bedroom dresser

Re-do the fireplace in the living room


I don't have many things to do at all, do I?

What's on your project list?

1 comment:

  1. Only thing on my list is geek stuff and you don't want to hear that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails