Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Continuing adventure of the Bathroom Renovation

I know, I know. I said I'd reveal pictures of the great Master Bathroom re-do. It's taking a bit, ok, a lot, longer than I thought.

If you know me, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. And I seriously underestimated the amount of time it would take to finish this to my standards.

Just a warning- don't watch so much HGTV and DIY network you forget that there's an army of helpers. Yes, I should, and could ask for help. But I'm also a bit stubborn and decided I would do this myself.

I have set a revised goal of having the bathroom completed by the end of this weekend so I can shower in my new spa-like bathroom Monday morning.

Until then, here's my inspiration board for the new space:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails