Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baked Fruit

I remember Mom making baked fruit in fall and winter growing up. It' so warm and comforting. Last week, the weather turned cold all of a sudden, dropping into the 50's from near 80.

Prince Charming loves fruit, so I decided to make this one night as a side dish/ dessert for dinner.

I took:
1 15 oz can sliced pears
1 15 oz can mixed fruit
2 small apples, diced
1 15 oz can sliced peaches

Drain 2 of the 3 cans of fruit. Put everything in a casserole dish, and add 1/4 c brown sugar. Mix to combine. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and heated through.


Very yummy, and a big hit. I had some of the leftovers mixed into oatmeal the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails