Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Buffalo stuffed celery

 

It’s Tasty Tuesday time again!

I love wings, but I always think about how bad for you they are every time I eat them. I was so glad when I found this recipe!

This is a recipe I found on weightwatchers.com, but I LOVE it for grilling, tailgates, super bowl parties, basically anywhere wings can be found. It’ s a great healthy alternative to fried wings, but still gives you all the wing flavors! I’m sure it’d be great alongside wings if you’re not watching your figure.

 

DSCN1416

In a small bowl, mix together:

2 oz softened blue cheese (or some ranch powder if you prefer ranch with your wings)

1/2 cup light cream cheese, softened

1/2 tsp garlic salt

Frank’s hot sauce to taste

Once it’s all combined, put it into a zip-top bag and snip off one corner. Pipe the cheese mixture into celery sticks.

Put them on a plate and serve.

DSCN1417

Easy, yummy, healthy. What more could a girl ask for?

DSCN1415

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails