Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ve been a busy girl!

While news on the professional employment front has been slow, to say the least,  the home improvement front has been busy busy busy!

My lovely mother came down last week for several days, and helped me tackle the major makeover of my upstairs- starting with my bedroom!

And I’m going to share with you in a series of how-to tutorials and tips.

To start with, here’s my bedroom before:

DSCN0502

IMG00851

Other than re-arranging a million times, I hadn’t done ANYTHING in the four years I’ve lived here. And that needed to change pronto.

My raspberry and lime girly master bedroom is coming right along. I can’t wait to share it with you!

Hope you stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails