Friday, July 16, 2010

Learning to FLY



Some of you may have heard about FLYLady. She teaches you how to let go of perfection, take control of CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and generally keep your house and life in reasonable order without stressing yourself into Prozac.




I'm on Day 10 of Flying, and I'm fluttering along. I have to admit, I thought it would be a lot of work. But, my kitchen is clean EVERY day, including my shiny sink.





Do you know how nice it is to have a perfectly clean sink? Think about it. If your sink is clean and shiny, the rest of the kitchen seems to be too. And I do it all in about 30 minutes a day when I get home from work.



I started this because I was sick and tired of spending my entire weekend cleaning up the disaster area that my house had become. I was afraid of inviting people over, because then they would see my bedroom was also my closet, and dog drool everywhere.
So, we will see how this goes. Hopefully blogging about it will keep me from falling off the wagon.



If you're interested in FLYing (Finally Loving Yourself), check out http://www.flylady.net/








1 comment:

  1. Good looking sink! Wanna see the closet with the shoes in order next.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails