Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cool New Software for Designers!

This post will hit home for all the designers out there. I just discovered cool new web-based software for specifications! 

What I love about Specify is that a) it's totally web-based. b) it has a variety of monthly pricing options depending on your firm size. c) It handles everything from proposals to specifications to invoices, all in one place!

I'm seriously considering officially launching my design business now that I have this organization tool. My issue with this is- would anyone be interested in my design services, given the plethora of others out there doing the same thing?  Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated !

Check it out here.

Also, it has a very cool iphone app, if you are cool and have the iphone.

Look at the specification sheet I created in about 5 minutes tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails